Slow down so you can catch up.

​I think I’ve been trying a little too hard lately.

Not with the work. I’m always going to work hard.

More with trying to figure out what’s NEXT.

More speaking.
More training.
More opportunities.
More places.
More people.
More goals.

Always striving.

That’s generally served me pretty well. Hell, it’s probably a big part of why Top Knot exists.

But I’m realizing there’s a difference between pursuing something and chasing it.

Sometimes you’ve done the work.

Sometimes you’ve put yourself out there.

Sometimes you just need to keep getting better at what you do and trust that the opportunities will come when they’re supposed to.

That’s kinda where I’m at right now.

Still ambitious.
Still working.
Still dreaming.

Just maybe not gripping the steering wheel quite so damn hard.

The Craig abides. 😎


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adios 2025. Hello 2026 and the beginning of “Less is more”

La vida en la playa- The beach life